TISSUEscan™ Slide-Scanning Service
TISSUEscan™ is the only slide-scanning service capable of imaging slide formats from 3" x 1" (75mm x 25mm) to as large as 8" x 6" (200mm x 150mm) in confocal fluorescence and brightfield. This unique service is ideal for customers that would like to image whole-mount tissue specimens, such as large organs including brain, breast, lung, heart and prostate.
TISSUEscan™ may be used for a variety of slide-scanning projects, including:
- Digitizing archived glass slides
- Research and educational purposes
- Projects with complex or unique requirements (e.g., microwell plates, gels)
- Service offerings
- Whole-mount specimens
- Non-standard slide formats up to 8" x 6" (200mm x 150mm)
- Confocal fluorescence
- Small and large quantities
- High throughput, short turnaround time
- 1X to 40X (0.6 NA)
Applying our expertise and patented technology in whole-slide imaging systems, we will scan your glass slides to assist with your pathology projects. Our objectives are to produce images in a timely manner and to exceed your expectations. Whether you need specimens imaged for a small project or have an archive of slides that need to be digitized, our professional staff will deliver.
For a quotation, please contact our office. We will require the following information:
- Quantity of glass slides to be imaged
- Resolution (1X to 40X)
- Size(s) of glass slide(s)
For large specimen slide preparation, visit TISSUEprep™.